Sunday, August 6, 2017

What Bin?

Hi, I'm Grace. You probably know about me because you are reading my blog. But If you are new to my Blog, Hi.

When I was Little I decided I wanted to be an interior designer.A couple months later that Idea was In the trash, never to be seen again GONE.  But about 14 weeks ago I decided It would be fun and design an app. A Week later  I was given the opportunity to form a group and make an app, thanks to my wonderful teachers. I know right wanted to make an app week later I was able to in school Time! Totally didn't  see that coming.

My Group just came together one day looking for someone. We all just stood there steering at each other. That Day The Dolphins came together. Nikyla, Fern, Maliesi and I. It was one of those Ideas that you think will work perfectly at the time. I didn't. Every day we would argue and argue never getting anywhere.  With out a mentor (we had one she just never helped) to solve things, we had to do it alone. It was hard But we got there in the end.


Our app is called   What bin. It tells you where to put your rubbish. It tells you what you can make from rubbish. It tells you all about RUBBISH!


2 comments:

  1. Could you say more about your app? I like that you put in what were some of your troubles.You did well by your self's with out a mentor. It would have been helpful if you did have a helping mentor.
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine. Thank you so much for you comment. I understand what you mean and I am going to say more about the app part of. I will even add photos and our pitch video!

      Delete

Making A Difference One Toy At A Time

It all started not long ago. Kids in the hospital were bored out of their minds, we were going to cha nge all of that. “I’m bored’ “...