Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making A Difference One Toy At A Time
It all started not long ago. Kids in the hospital were bored out of their minds, we were going to cha nge all of that. “I’m bored’ “...
-
You, year you, YES I am talking to YOU! Have you been to New Zealand? Well If you haven't when you do here are some of the places I re...
-
This man Is grey but that does not stop him from having a wild imagination. It has been a bumpy ride but whose life is a straight line?...
-
Hi, it is Grace here. This is my sentence with no words only pictures. Try work out what it says!!!
Hi Grace
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your videos. It certainly gets the way across. I like the examples you have included.
You did your blog in a different way. The way you did this was very neat and interesting. Good job.
ReplyDelete