Thursday, February 16, 2017

Making a change

Our world is an amazing place and it is sad most people do not see that. Hi, I am Grace and I want to make a change with the rubbish in the world. 

 

 Unless you would like to live on mars we will have to save our animals and one day ourselves. HELP 

if you have any ideas to help me email me at graceo@frankley.school.nz  
                         thanks 

 


2 comments:

  1. That is a very sad video and makes me think about how we are treating the earth!

    Do you have any ideas for things we could be doing differently at Frankley School?

    Or maybe things parents could do differently at home?

    Mr A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace
    I'm so glad we have started this year drawing people to be more aware of the risk we are placing our world in. Great you are also taking this message further. Have you had any further thoughts, have you yourself or your family started anything?

    ReplyDelete

Making A Difference One Toy At A Time

It all started not long ago. Kids in the hospital were bored out of their minds, we were going to cha nge all of that. “I’m bored’ “...