Thursday, December 8, 2016

writing

This week I made a quick write hope you like it.
A  quick write is something yo write quickly 


Welcome back
Starting  schools is hard. The nervous feeling tickles down your spine. And butterflies are set free in your  tummy.  But what if you have already been to that school?


Hi, my name is Grace I started at Frankley school for 2 years then moved to Oakura for a term then went back to Frankley. Now since I have moved  my math reading and writing went up a level and my learning grows every day. Frankley has made me a better learner in many ways. In 10.11 you make so many decisions which will happen in the future. I feel ready to challenge myself every day.  
Moving schools is hard but sometimes it is your best day  of the year


1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic quick write Grace. You have captured perfectly the feelings that people have on their first day of school. I like the way you summarised in the last line too. You have also done some great reflecting on yourself a learner. Bring on the new challenges!
    From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Making A Difference One Toy At A Time

It all started not long ago. Kids in the hospital were bored out of their minds, we were going to cha nge all of that. “I’m bored’ “...